Auspicion Ancestry DNA Kit Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Auspicion Ancestry DNA Kit Sweepstakes is sponsored by Opici Wines for Auspicion Wines. The contest officially begins 12:00:01AM EST on May 1st, 2018 and will run through 11:59:59PM EST on July 31st, 2018 You may enter the sweepstakes one of two (2) ways:
I. Eligible entrants can visit auspicionwines.com and submit an official entry form to be entered into the Contest. Entries must be received no later than 11:59:59PM EST on JULY 31st, 2018.
II. To enter via mail, fill out the form on the reverse side of the promotional tear pad and send to AUSPICION – ANCESTRY DNA KIT SWEEPSTAKES, Opici Wines 25 DeBoer Drive, Glen Rock, NJ 07452. Limit of one entry per person and per household. Duplicate entries from the same e-mail address/person/household will be automatically eliminated without notice to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify all entries associated with the participant(s) and email address(es) involved. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No entries will be acknowledged or returned. The only entries that will be considered as valid are those entered as stated above by Opici Wines prior to the expiration of the Entry Period. No entry will be accepted or deemed valid if it is submitted through any other means. ONLY ONE (1) ONLINE or MAIL-IN ENTRY PER PERSON, HOUSEHOLD AND/OR PER E-MAIL ADDRESS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Must be at least 21 years of age to enter. This Contest is open to residents of the United States (excluding HI and UT) except for the following and their employees and their families: OPICI WINES and their respective affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, beer, liquor and wine wholesalers and retailers and employees of any federal or state liquor authority. All federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local taxes are the winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking said prize.
3. CONTEST WINNER DETERMINATION: Ten (10) AUSPICION ANCESTRY DNA KIT winners will be selected at random at the conclusion of the sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified at the sole discretion of the Contest provider, by email no later than August 31st, 2018, and to be elevated to a Winner, the Potential Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within fourteen (14) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner. If a potential winner cannot be located or does not respond within fourteen (14) days, prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. If a valid prize winner cannot be reasonably determined within 18 months from the ending date of the Contest, at the sponsor’s sole discretion the prize may be altered or cancelled. Prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable.
4. PRIZES: A total of TEN (10) GRAND PRIZE will be awarded. Each prize will consist of one (1) ANCESTRY DNA KIT courtesy of AUSPICION WINES. Approximate retail value of the Prize is $100. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prize described above at sponsors’ discretion for a prize of equal or greater value. Additional restrictions may apply. Any and all expenses not expressly listed here are the responsibility of the winner of the applicable Prize. All taxes (including without limitation federal, state and local taxes) in connection with the Prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
5. CONDITIONS, DISCLAIMERS, AND LICENSE: By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Contest Provider (which decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest), and to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. The decisions of the Contest Provider are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure and fulfillment. The Contest Provider makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished or made available in connection with the Contest. If this Contest is not capable of running as planned, or if this Contest or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Contest and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsors’ sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest , the Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If a dispute arises about who submitted an entry on the Entry Site, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account entered (account holder must be at least 21 years old). The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the Entry Site. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial Contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Contest. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. The return of forms or prizes as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner, at the sole discretion of the Contest Provider.
6. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: The Sponsor (Opici Wines), prize suppliers, and any and all Internet server(s) and access provider(s) and prize providers (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; lost, misdirected or destroyed mail entries; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including without limitation any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Contest; inability to access the Entry Site or any web pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any web site (including the Entry Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; typographical, printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of entering information at Entry Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, incomplete, and duplicate entries will be disqualified. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible Entrants represent and warrant that all information provided in connection with the Contest is true, accurate and complete. By entering the Contest , entrants release and hold the Contest Provider harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Contest or participation in any Contest - related activity (including without limitation the removal from the site of, or discontinuation of access to, any materials), or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize awarded in connection with the Contest , including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event will the Contest Provider be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of any access to and/or use of the Contest Site, the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from the Contest Site, the removal from the Contest Site of, or discontinuation of access to, any materials, or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of, or any harm resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of, or participation in, any prize awarded in connection with the Contest . Without limiting the foregoing, the Contest, all Prizes, and all materials provided on or through the Contest Site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
8. GOVERNING LAW: The Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey. Any entry information collected from the Contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with the consent given by entrants at the time of the entry, with these Official Rules.
Auspicion supports responsible drinking.
© 2013-2018 Auspicion Wines.Auspicion and associated logos are trademarks of Auspicion Wines. All rights reserved.
Imported by Opici Wines.